Author: Rob Furminger Posted: 08/09/2016
We are looking to recruit a full time retail assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful and growing business
We are an extremely well established company in the specialist motorcycle clothing sector supplying some of the best safety products in the industry for over 65 years.
Are you motivated and keen to make a strong impression in your next role?
Do you have a passion for motorcycles?
Objective / Purpose of Job
To support the existing sales team through serving customers
Merchandising product pricing and placement, and contributing to the continual growth of the store.
Duties will also include a warehouse element, by assisting in receiving deliveries and despatches as required.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Develop a strong understanding of our product base in order to provide quality advice to potential customers both over the phone and in person
- Deal directly with customer queries and issues
- Accurate order processing and invoicing
- Handling of customer enquiries, delivery issues, returns
- Deliver Total Customer Satisfaction to all customers, internal and external
Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask, plenty of initiative, and attention to detail will be required
- Adaptable and flexible to an ever changing work environment
- Take ownership of role whilst displaying a genuine can-do attitude and flexibility
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Has initiative, constantly looking for ways to improve current methods and processes
- Good communication skills across all levels of the business
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner
- Industry experience
- Computer literate
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organisational awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- 40 hours per week (09:00 – 18:00, Mon - Sat) (10:00-16:00), Sundays (5 day week alternating days off)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £15,000 plus comission depending on experience
If you think you have what it takes to join our team or would like further information
please send a copy of you CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in store