Dainese's D-Blizzard jacket is ideal for long-range touring, with it's newly developed lightweight laminated D-Dry waterproof membrane. Benefiting from a removable thermal collar, air vents at the chest and back, the D-Blizzard can be used in all conditions.
- Three front outer pockets (two waterproof), one pocket on the back, three inner pockets.
- Reflective inserts.
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (both sold separately).
- Pocket for double chest protector (sold separately).
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Neck, hips, wrists and waist adjustments.
- Anti-floating sleeve adjustment.
- D-Synth 310L laminated with D-Dry waterproof and breathable membrane.
- High-resistance fabric inserts on shoulders and elbows.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard.
- Polyurethane rigid shoulder covered with high-resistant fabric.
- Breathable waterproof laminated D-Dry membrane.
- Removable thermal liner. Removable inner warm collar.
- Coated direct air vents on chest and back.