With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bike’s controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the newly evolved design of the Andes v2 DRYSTAR Boot offers durability and abrasion resistance, and is ideal for long or short touring escapades.
• Fully featured touring DRYSTAR® boot for long distance road riding in a range of climactic conditions.
• Main upper material constructed from reinforced leather for improved comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Full DRYSTAR® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
• Extensive front and rear accordion constructed from microfiber to offer durability, comfort and excellent range of forward and back flex movement.
• Medial side entry opening / closing system with elastic-mounted zipper and wide flap hook-and-loop grip closure for convenience and precise, secure, fit. Incorporates large aperture opening to promote easier entry and facilitate more convenient removal of boot.
• Strategically positr and the toe box from abrasion and incorporates technical texturing for grip.
• Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement gives structured support, improved feel and impact resistance.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding for protection.
• Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance.
• The Andes v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Advanced TPU shift pad protects the uppeole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for structural support and stability.
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility of rider.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Contoured insioned advanced TPR shin plate and TPR ankle protector for critical protection without impeding flexibility.